Thursday, May 20, 2021

A descriptive essay on the beach

A descriptive essay on the beach

a descriptive essay on the beach

25/1/ · This descriptive essay is about the Blue Bay Beach. In this essay I have used different descriptive techniques in each paragraph to better convey the atmosphere of the beach. Blue Bay Beach is one of the best places which shall remain etched in the minds of the people. If there is such a thing as a heaven on earth, it would be here 31/3/ · Descriptive Essay On Beach Analysis It is summer time, in the middle of June. The smell of the salty air, cool breeze of the gulf coast is enough to make my heart flutter. As I look out into the beautiful clear blue sky, I see it filled with kites of many colors, shapes and sizes 4/1/ · A descriptive essay about the beach is one of the write ups you may be required to come up with in your English learning courses. It’s about giving a Estimated Reading Time: 7 mins



Descriptive Essay Beach - Words



Please join StudyMode to read the full document. Myrtle Beach Have you ever wanted something so bad that once you have it you kind of sit back and reevaluate everything that just happened and you just need a small breather to take everything in? It makes feel so calm and so at ease with myself. It makes me feel joy just looking at the small things in life. It makes me appreciate the smallest things, such as a beautiful sunflower growing in my backyard, and just sitting on my royal blue towel with flowers, that would remind you of Hawaii, on the sandy beach with my feet stretched out in front me staring into the ocean ,while squinting my eyes due to the powerful sun rays, takes my breath away everytime I look back into the moment I went to Myrtle Beach.


My bucket list is pretty extraordinary. For the most part it has more than a few things that are in everyone's. For example: surfing, going to the beachskydiving, scuba diving, swimming with the dolphins, and plenty more that would get all 5 senses going and maybe bring your 6th sense out. I have always been a huge fanatic of the beach ; I always watched beach movies, and was fascinated by sharks, dolphins, surfing, sea shells, and starfishes.


I always like a magical sand castle on the shore. One moment it is there and the next washed away by the high tide. The beach is a special place through the eyes of an innocent girl. Remembering the warm summer days spent on the beach with her family. Her favorite part is feeling the dry sand trickle through her dainty hands. She explores from day to night trying to unravel the oceans mysteries.


The beach contains little things that bring her joy and childhood memories which have not been washed away, a descriptive essay on the beach. Through the eyes of the young girl the beach is a blissful place. There are miles upon miles of golden sand sparkling by the blazing sun. As she stands adjacent to the ocean, warm sand squishes between her toes with every wave of indigo water.


The wind rushes gently toward the shore. In between each breeze, a hint of golden sunshine hits her skin. Standing by the ocean, waves roll in over her toes. Her feet sink deeper and deeper into the sand, and she feels the cold bubbles beneath her toes. The smell of salt consumes her, as the mist from ripping water hits her rosy red cheeks. She decided to build a sand castle and watch channels fill with water.


Here she can feel the wind from the coast rush through her long brown curls, a descriptive essay on the beach. As she steps past the seaweed into the water, rough waves push her down like the inside of a washing machine. She decides to take a stroll down the beach to explore the rocks in the distance Hwy 30A Thousands of excited people head to Seagrove Beach every year.


The smell of saltwater, the taste of the delicious food, and the view of the glimmering blue ocean all come together to make for a memorable place. Vacations help us relax from our daily lives. Visiting Seagrove is a joyous occasion for me every few weeks I go. The sights, smells, and tastes of the beach put my senses on end every time. My brother feels the same way when we go to the beach.


The smell of the salty water gives me excitement the a descriptive essay on the beach I hit the bridge on the way to the beach. Driving into the first part of Hwy 30A, the smell of sea life hits your nose. I smell the somewhat greasy fish in the air.


Small restaurants line the street sides with food sizzling on the grills. The smell of fresh fried fish and zesty lemon is everywhere.


Smells of sand and water mix into the air when I walk onto the beach. I will never forget those smells at Seagrove Beach. My mind will always instantly be reminded of Seagrove when I smell saltwater, lemony fish, a descriptive essay on the beach, and all the grills cooking food, a descriptive essay on the beach.


The smells make Seagrove a memorable vacation. One of the first things I think of when I hit the beautiful beach is the zesty delicious foods.


There are hundreds of exciting restaurants to choose from in Seagrove. Each restaurant has their own unique twist on seafood. The Village Market is one of the local restaurants Looking across the landscape of Coronado beach is similar to looking out into a desert because of its vastness.


In three directions there is nothing but mounds of rolling endless sand peppered with palm trees. The sugar-like sand beneath my feet looks like sparkling jewelry and seems to spread out for miles. I close my eyes and feel the velvet-silk sand squish between my toes and collapse under my weight with each step I take making my claves ache. Reopening my eyes I look to the left and see deserted sand castles that struggle to remain intact from the slight breeze slowly blowing them away and admire pale ghost crabs zigzagging like thieves in the night, across the gently sloping sandbanks that made up the beach.


I stop walking and look behind me and watch my footprints in the lustrous sand become devoured and washed into nonexistence by the waves. I hear the wind a descriptive essay on the beach whispering in my ears as if it were calling my name. I turn back towards the shore and see tall palm trees sway in the breeze, a descriptive essay on the beach.


The wind rustles through the long, green, needle-like leave of the palm tree making calm, gentle, and peaceful sounds. The sounds of Beach Coronado are that of harmony It is summer time, in the middle of June. The smell of the salty air, cool breeze of the gulf coast is enough to make my heart flutter.


As I look out into the beautiful clear blue sky, I see it filled with kites of many colors, shapes and a descriptive essay on the beach. I look off in the distance and come upon a working shrimp boat with its net dragging behind capturing the daily catch, with seagulls flying around waiting for an easy meal.


As I walked along the shoreline of the beach looking for colorful sea glass and shark teeth, I observed canopies and tents set up a mile long on the beach. Families were gathered for a fun filled summer day. I came to a stop for a second and closed my eyes just to take in what Mother Nature has given us, the surroundings were beautiful. It looked like it was a painted picture, while standing there the smell of the salty air and the feeling of stickiness on my skin from the salt water splashing me from the waves made me want to drift out endlessly into the open water and not have to worry about anything.


Off in the distance, voices and laughter can be heard. Rock Point camp is a beautiful place. A white shelled yellow sandy beachtaking up most of the camp. This beach has sparkling dark blue water, swaying back and forth with force carrying dark green soft a descriptive essay on the beach with it. Once you get off the beach you will see a large green forest filled with muddy trails going in many directions.


The largest and longest trail leads you to a long light brown wooden staircase with wood chipped railings, it cries in agony once you step onto it. When you reach the top of this long staircase you will see a flat wooden deck with benches along the sides, green grape leaves hanging on the left side of it.


You will see a beautiful view of the huge forest, with trees stiffly dancing in the breezy cold wind on the left and on the right, you will see a long yellow sand dune leading up to the beautiful calming beach with blue water. You will see the raccoon acting like a hungry bear at night, when it attacks the food tent. When the sun have recently had an opportunity to come to such a wonderful place that the sights are still engraved in my mind. There were other attractions that I have missed out on mainly since I had only one day there.


If time was not an issue, I would have definitely visited more programs that they provide, a descriptive essay on the beach. Getting there is also a descriptive essay on the beach a problem due to their cheap and handy subway system.


One thing to be cautioned about is that it can get extremely busy on the weekends, so the best time to be there would be on the weekdays, a descriptive essay on the beach, especially if you do not want to get a serious burn from the sun by waiting in long crowded areas that does not provide much shade. The top three features of Coney Island that is a must to visit are Luna Park, the Boardwalk, and its beach.


Luna Park, the amusement park of Coney Island, that harbors 30 different rides which are categorized by the degree of thrill it holds and 15 mini games that can be found everywhere. Before actually going on any of the rides, tickets credits and wristbands can be bought from a descriptive essay on the beach of the orange ticket booths spotted all around the park along as the guest services.


Walking around the beach made me feel more comfortable than ever. As I stroll along, I could feel the soft smooth sand beneath my feet. The sand looked clean like sugar spread out for miles, as it squished between our toes and made my calves ache with every step.


The sound of the ocean comforted me, the rhythmic pounding of the waves represses all my worries. I kicked a descriptive essay on the beach water and it responded with a swoosh of its waves. That brought back memories, when I used to come here with my friends and used to play around in the water.


I found it some what amusing to see the sand castles that still remained, the ones we built long ago, the lucky few that made it through reckless little boys play. It was dark outside and stars floated in the distance, but the moon seemed so close, I could grab it and take it in my pocket to keep for myself, a descriptive essay on the beach, so close that I could see it's bright shadow shimmering on the rolling water. Ghost crabs darted past my feet like thieves in the night, going in one hole and out another.


One of them climbed to my feet, a descriptive essay on the beach, its legs harmlessly piercing through my skin. I shook it off and it quickly escaped to the nearest hole it could find. It was the beautiful sky that compelled me to this place. That is when I realized that this is the best place to witness beauty of the night.


There are usually no lights on the beach to brighten up the atmosphere, and Sign Up.




Write an essay a day at the beach ���� 10 lines in english

, time: 0:52





descriptive beach essay | Bartleby


a descriptive essay on the beach

31/3/ · Descriptive Essay On Beach Analysis It is summer time, in the middle of June. The smell of the salty air, cool breeze of the gulf coast is enough to make my heart flutter. As I look out into the beautiful clear blue sky, I see it filled with kites of many colors, shapes and sizes 29/5/ · Descriptive Essay about the Beach (Miami) It is difficult to form a corrective idea of a beach without having seen one. Usually, a beach is a massive area along the shore of a vast water mass such as an ocean, sea, or blogger.comted Reading Time: 6 mins Descriptive Essay: A Trip To The Beach Words | 4 Pages The warm breeze of the ocean air flies past my face. The heat of the yellow sun was sizzling, beating down against my skin, tanning and burning it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best speech essay

Best speech essay 27/1/ · A speech outline is of great importance and guides the writer on what they need to do while writing the different ...